Canvas Pouch with Image Transfer
You are registering for on-demand video instruction. When your purchase is complete you will receive an email with details on accessing the instructional video that you can watch at your own pace.
For this class you will need:
- Canvas Zipper Pouch (but all techniques can be done on an art journal page or canvas!)
- Gesso (white primer for your canvas)
- Various acrylic paints, cheap craft paint works fine
- various paint brushes (small, medium) such as a #6 round and a 3/4" flat or bright are a couple of my favorites, a filbert is also nice but don't worry, you can use your fingers if you don't have brushes!
- Deli paper(a dry waxed tissue paper) or tissue paper
- Oil pastels in black & one or two more colors
- Various stencils that make small and medium sized marks (though I demonstrate making your own with a bit of cardstock and a sharp pair of scissors or exacto knife)
- Makeup sponge or sponge applicator
- Various stamps (or things that make texture like bubble wrap or corrugated cardboard)
- Paint markers (optional but quite fun) & a fine point permanent black marker
- Some sort of image to transfer (if you choose something with words on it, they need to be printed in reverse)
- Matte Medium (the sticky part of acrylic paint without any color)
Customized kits are available for purchase and will soon be available in checkout. Until then, reply to your registration email confirmation if you would like to purchase supplies to accompany this instructional video.
No refunds or exchanges after purchase. Your purchase is for your personal and private use only, please do not share the link you purchase with others. The sales of our classes is how we pay the overhead expenses and are able to continue to provide you with inspiring content and education.