The Artist's Way Master Course - Thursday Session
This 12-week series is for you if:
- You are interested in practicing the art of creative living.
- You do better with supportive accountability.
- You want to develop habits that will improve your confidence and productivity.
The Artist's Way written by Julia Cameron follows the basic principle that creative expression is the natural direciton of life. The book and exercises within leads you to break through your creative blocks to improved artistic conficence & productivity.
What to Expect:
- Weekly 90 minute live Zoom sessions from 8:30am-10am (PT)
- Weekly pre-recorded creative mini course designed to inspire an artist date
- 3 full length live (or recorded) bonus art workshops (1 every 4 weeks)
- A private Facebook group to connect and communicate between sessions
The 12-week class format:
- Wednesday-Read assigned chapter
- Thursday-Meet & discuss with group. We will read the tasks and get started with one.
- Friday-Tuesday - Complete a goal of 50% of the tasks.
Group size will be capped at 12 so that we get a chance to get to know one another to offer support and encouragement.
You will need:
- a physical copy of the book "The Artist's Way" (audio book is not the same)
- an 8.5x11 writing notebook with at least 84 pages
- a pen you LOVE for your daily writing
September 3 is the introduction/Info Meeting. To get the most out of this you will want to have read the book up to page 24.
September 10 begins our journey with "Week One"