Mixed Media Portfolio Construction with Journal
Create a hand painted portfolio with zipper pouch AND a 6x6 journal to fit in it.
- Primed Canvas measuring 7"x24" plus another piece of muslin measuring 7"x4"
- 9" zipper
- Acrylic Paints
- Stencils & Stamps
- Markers & Pens
- Paint brushes in a variety of sizes
- Heat tool for drying layers
- Paint Markers, Oil pastels, Mark Making tools
- Cold Wax like Gamblin or Dorland's (for sealing the portfolio)
- 6x6 covers for journal (I use canvas panels)
- 18 pieces of 6x12 Watercolor paper (I use 90lb coldpressed)
- Binding needle & waxed linen cord
- Extra tacky double stick tape like "Scor-tape"
You will need access to a sewing machine to make the portfolio.
Event End Date
1:30pm (PST) on Oct, 28th
3:30pm (PST) on Oct, 28th