Abstract Watercolor Mini Journal
You are registering for Livestream video instruction on the Zoom platform.
For this class you will need:
- watercolor paper (at least 9x12 90lb coldpressed)
- #6 brush
- A white crayon or other resist medium is optional
- Glue stick
- Chipboard cover cut to 3.25"x3.25" (for 9x12 watercolor paper) or 4.25"x4.25" (for 12x16 watercolor paper) Spine piece is .75" x 3.25" or 4.25" respectivelyThis is optional but nice.
- Some sort of tape or decorative paper to cover the spine of the book. I use gaffers tape or sticky back canvas.
- Print out the template (emailed to you) on watercolor paper or the heaviest paper you can feed through your printer.
Kit's are available here
In this workshop we will explore the properties of watercolor as we play with color and pattern. Your master sheet(s) will then be folded, cut and glued into mini(4x4) journals and slipped into a handmade hard cover.